scA53zu1Ntv0EqaIpAYF2d6HnI8 My dog - inspired life: Lazy Sunday

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Lazy Sunday


O.K. I must admit of being pretty lazy this Sunday. Enjoyed the fall colors while walking the dogs this morning and now watching the dancing leaves in the breathe. I phoned my parents this morning and my dad and I were talking "dog" as usual. He told me about a trick to keep your dogs closer to you while walking them off leash. Normally the dogs will go a ways ahead of me, then they stop look back and continuing on quickly. Now my dad said, I should try and walk different, slower, with hanging shoulders and maybe a limp. He tried this with his dogs and when they stopped to look at him, they saw him walking differently and came closer to him checking if everything is allright. He tried this several times and it always worked. So I will give it a go tomorrow, see if I can get Copper to come closer to me again, if he notice my different somewhat "weak" walk. Usually I walk in a fast pace, head up and such...
I will let you know how it goes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment